SOLD OUT: DDD, CQRS and Event Sourcing with Axon Framework
"The only true measurement of progress is software in production." So let's get our models to production! In this workshop, we're going hands-on, and build an application based on the principles of DDD, CQRS and event sourcing. You will learn how to quickly set up an application and get started with the domain logic immediately. We will implement some fun domain logic and run our applications in a clustered setup together.
During this workshop, you will learn:
- How DDD provides guidance in defining service boundaries
- How events can be used to synchronize services,
- How the use of CQRS can reduce the complexity of models
You will also get hands-on experience implementing:
- Microservices using Spring Boot and Axon Framework
- Event sourcing
- Given-when-then tests using commands and events
- (replayable) view models
- Messaging in distributed applications
Skill Level: Senior developers and architects
Computer: Participants are requested to bring a laptop with their favourite IDE and JDK 8 installed and preferably also Maven and/or Gradle.