We are constantly keeping up to date with the official announcements from the Dutch government in order to assure a safe and enjoyably conference for all attendees, speakers, partners and team members involved.
We are putting all necessary safety measures in place to make sure everyone feels comfortable throughout the event:
- We will check every attendee’s Covid entry pass at registration, which includes proof of vaccination, proof of recovery from COVID-19 (within the last 180 days) or a negative coronavirus test (which needs to be shown each conference day)
- We’ve limited this year’s capacity to 500 to ensure plenty of space for social distancing as needed
- We will provide hand sanitizers at stations throughout the venue
- We’ve adjusted catering packaging in order to provide individual meals
- We will frequently disinfect all surfaces across the conference building throughout the event
- While masks are not required, we will provide them if you wish to wear one
- We will continue to closely monitor all updates and follow all local restrictions as they apply at the time of the event
- We will update the schedule for format changes if any of our speakers cannot join in person and choose to live stream their talk
We are in constant contact with the conference venue and all our speakers, while also checking our info inbox where we are happy to answer all your questions. In case of any changes, we’ll be sure to update all attendees as soon as possible via e-mail.
We can't wait to see you all in spring 2022 to celebrate 10 years of GOTO Amsterdam over 3 conference days full of keynotes, sessions and activities led by the brightest minds in tech.
If you have any further questions, feel free to contact Wika via e-mail.