Join one of our GOTO experts for a one-, two- or three-day online masterclass that will give you a deep dive into a specific area of tech. Expect to get up close and personal with a seasoned software expert over the course of this paid training session from the comfort of your home.
GOTO Amsterdam is the official partner of VMware Spring and the exclusive provider of the public Spring certification courses in the Netherlands.
VMware Spring 5 is our 4-day flagship Spring Framework masterclass. In this masterclass you will build a Spring-powered Java application that demonstrates the Spring Framework and other Spring technologies such as Spring Boot, Spring Data, AOP and Spring Security in an intensely productive, hands-on setting.
A masterclass that is highly interactive, intensive and hands-on, led by one of our experienced trainers. The focus of this course is not simply to explaining Spring features and how to use them, but also on the fundamental architectural issues. It is important to know how to use certain parts of a framework, but it is even more important to be able to decide when to use them.
Why should you attend?
- Highly experienced trainers who still work as developers themselves.
- Tips, tricks and real-world examples in addition to the official course materials.
- Certification courses that match the exam topics (exam voucher must be purchased directly from Pivotal).
- Gain real skills that you can start using in your Spring project immediately.
This Masterclass will cover:
- Spring configuration using Java Configuration and Annotations
- Aspect oriented programming with Spring
- Testing Spring applications using JUnit 5
- Spring Data Access - JDBC, JPA and Spring Data
- Spring Transaction Management
- Simplifying applications with Spring Boot
- Spring Boot auto-configuration, starters and properties
- Build a simple MVC application using Spring Boot, embedded Web Server and fat JARs or classic WARs
- Implementing REST with Spring MVC and RestTemplate
- Spring Security
- Enable and extend metrics and monitoring capabilities using Spring Boot actuator
- Utilize Spring Boot enhancements to testing
Other Online Masterclasses
Architecture with AgilityKevlin HenneyThursday Feb 18, 09:00 CET
Certified ScrumMasterJens ØstergaardMonday Feb 22, 08:30 CET
Certified Scrum Product OwnerJens ØstergaardMonday Mar 1, 08:30 CET
Designing MicroservicesSam NewmanMonday Mar 1, 09:00 CET
Core SpringJoris KuipersTuesday Mar 23, 09:00 CET
Roy Osherove: The art of Unit Testing in JavaRoy OsheroveTuesday Mar 23, 09:00 CET
Code As A Crime Scene: Fix Technical Debt with Behavioral Code AnalysisAdam TornhillPast event