Using Axon Framework in the CQRS Architecture Pattern
Axon is a powerful Java development framework supporting project implementations based on Domain Driven Design (DDD), putting a lot of emphasis on Events. Axon Framework follows the CQRS architecture pattern and helps to separate business logic from infrastructure logic. It allows applications to start off with a simple setup, and scale out later by configuring the infrastructure components. Axon Framework offers ready-to-use non-functional features easily saving several man-months development time and minimizes the cost to build, operate or change an application, without compromising its business value.
During this 1-day workshop, you will:
- Understand the concepts and modeling with Domain Driven Design (DDD)
- Learn the concepts and rationale of Command Query Responsibility Segregation (CQRS)
- Find out about Task based UI, eventual consistency event sourcing in distributed systems
- Get introduced to Axon, the Java development framework enabling fast development of applications based on CQRS
- See how Axon's push towards location transparency helps scale an application
- Learn about common pitfalls in project setup
- Get hands-on!
This workshop is very actionable, interactive and fun to join.
Designed for: Software Architects, Software Developers, Technical Team Leads, Enterprise Architects, Product Owners
Prerequisite attendee experience level: advanced & professionals (but eager beginners are welcome as well)