For Dutch companies paying for the conference ticket, reverse charge applies.
For everyone else tickets are subject to 21% VAT.
Have you attended a previous GOTO Conference in Amsterdam?
Find out if you're eligible for a discounted alumni conference rate, by contacting Daphne Keislair: email@example.com or +31 (0) 6 272 94 119
Invoice payment is possible. Therefore, please register the ticket(s) you would like to purchase and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation and Purchase
Please note that the registration fee is non-refundable.
Once a registration has been made, the price is set and can not be changed or adjusted.
In case there is not a sufficient number of registrations for a particular workshop, we reserve the right to cancel it up to one month prior to the conference. If a workshop is cancelled, registered attendees will be contacted directly and they can register for another workshop or get a refund.
Workshops on Monday, June 12
- Using Axon Framework in the CQRS Architecture Pattern - Allard Buijze
- Understanding IoT protocols: MQTT, CoAP, HTTP & WebSockets - Antonio Almeida & Jaime González-Arintero Berciano
- Tips from Psychology for Problem-solving - Linda Rising
- Self-contained Systems: A Different Approach to Microservices - Stefan Tilkov
- Reality is Overrated: API Simulation for Microservice Testing - Daniel Bryant & Andrew Morgan
- MicroServices - Let’s Build Some Version 2 - Fred George
- Kubernetes - From Basics to Advanced & to the World - Ray Tsang
- Increasing Collaboration with Collaboration Cards & Guest Leadership - Alistair Cockburn
- Ethereum and Smart Contract Development - Jacob Stenum Czepluch
- Data Science and Analytics for Developers - Phil Winder
- Container & Microservices Security - Adrian Mouat
Workshops on Thursday, June 15
- High-Performance Messaging with Aeron - Martin Thompson
- Machine Learning without a PhD - Robert Saxby & Rokesh Jankie